Pages

Featured Post

Review: Origins Haul

The Origins counter at Boots really excited me when I asked the lady at the counter if its natural and she replied yes. So I bought a few...

Monday 7 November 2011

Review: Organic Surge Daily Face Wash

So I first bought this face wash about 2 years ago, when shopping at my local Boot's, and it immediatly catchd my eye as it said Organic, so I HAD to try it out! On the bottle it says its for all skin types, and I completely agree, considering that I have oily skin, and my sister has very dry skin, and the facewash suits us both! Its like it customizes itself to suit the persons skin type.Here's what it says on the back;
Daily Care Face Wash cleanses, refreshes and moisturises all skin types. Rinse away daily dirt, make up and impurities with this naturally-foaming, gentle face wash. Organic rose geranium essential oil will help restore the skin’s natural balance and clear a dull, sluggish complexion.
Daily Care Face Wash contains natural actives:
  • Rose geranium essential oil - helps to restore skin's natural balance and clears sluggish skin circulation
  • Aloe vera - calms and moisturises skin
  • Frankincense - has soothing and relaxing properties whilst promoting facial skin cell rejuvenation by improving blood supply and stimulating circulation
  • Vitamin E - a naturally-derived ingredient with anti-oxidant properties, helping to reduce skin inflammation or irritation
  • Natural glycerin - a natural humectant which attracts moisture to the skin, allowing it to remain hydrated and soft.
Its leaves skin feeling really clean, fresh and hydrated. The scent is so beautiful, a really nice thing to wake up to, when you re feeling groggy in the morning, and well I live in England, so the weather  isn't much too smile about at 6.00 am. Unlike other natural products, this face wash easily foams, so its glides over your skin when washing.

The price is about 4.75-6 pounds depending on where you go, my local boots stop supplying it, so I have to buy online, which is 4.75 from www.naturallyfabulous.co.uk

I would rate this product about 9.5/10 simply because is I don't know if anyhting better is out there, but this is the best face wash I have ever tried, lives up to the job! And would definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment