- Apply the conditioner to wet hair as soon as you get into the shower
- Cover the entire scalp and massage in from roots to tips.
- Shower as usual, or keep in about 10 minutes
- In the end rinse hair, and follow with ACV(apple cider vinegar)rinse or just plain water.
Anyway, after doing this my hair was so soft ,silky,smooth and SHINY! Now my hair is pretty shiny as it is, but after doing this it gave a liquidy shine. This is a first use however, so I don't know how my hair will be over time.
Some of the disadvantages I can think off though are;
- Need to use alot more conditioner than normal (but you wont need to buy shampoo! :) )
- If doing a deep oil treatment, I don't think this method would remove the oil