Pages

Featured Post

Review: Origins Haul

The Origins counter at Boots really excited me when I asked the lady at the counter if its natural and she replied yes. So I bought a few...

Tuesday 23 September 2014

SPF, Skin protection, how to use it right!

When looking for a good sun lotion there are so many things to consider. Is it natural? What strength should and do I need to use? How often do I really need to apply it?  It may officially be the start of Autumn, but think twice before throwing that SPF to the back of your draw.

Below is a link to a great post, with detailed scientific information about why your SPF may not be working for you, from our sister blog : The Case of the Curious Scientist.

http://occasionalymadscientist.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/uv-protection-de-bunked-put-down-glue.html

No comments:

Post a Comment